View My Stats

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chris Forbrich files for District 1 City Council seat, 2-16


Chris Forbrich filing (photo)
District 1 Council candidate

Last night, surrounded by a crowded room of supporters, I outlined my plans for District 1! Along with Former Judge & School Board Member Paul Talamantez, Bill Drain and Former City Councilwoman Delicia Herrera, we talked about how important District 1 is to all of San Antonio. From infrastructure needs and community revitalization to schools and small businesses, there is alot of work ahead.

It was a very exciting night, but not nearly as exciting as what I did this afternoon.

I filed my application for a place on the ballot and turned in many pages of petitions from supporters.

So- Its official, I am running for the City Council for District 1 and I wanted to be sure to share this special day with you.

Thank you again and always for your support for a New Day for District 1!

More information on a New Day for District 1 is available at www.chrisforbrich.com
or by calling our Campaign Headquarters at (210)584-0400.

No comments: