View My Stats

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good political week for State Rep. nominee Lyle Larson


Last week was another busy but productive week for the campaign! (photo of Lyle Larson)

Last Sunday, we attended the annual Bexar County Republican Party Chairman’s BBQ at Aggie Park. Hundreds of volunteers and candidates turned out to enjoy great food, discuss the upcoming election and visit with candidates. Take a look at our photos from the event.

We attended the September meeting of Alamo City Republican Women Luncheon and the Bexar County Republican Women 90th Anniversary luncheon, where we visited with several supporters and friends.

On Wednesday, I spoke before the San Antonio Tea Party group. We had a great discussion about how to return principles of limited government back to state government.

On Thursday I was interviewed by Charlie Parker on News Radio 1200 WOAI, Jack Riccardi on 550 AM KTSA, and Gilbert Garcia from the San Antonio Express-News. Gilbert’s article appeared in this Monday’s edition of the paper.

On Saturday morning, I was a guest on the KLUP 930 AM Movers and Shakers radio show. Click here to listen to the interview.

On Saturday, I spoke before the Northwest Bexar County Republican Club meeting in Helotes.

Be sure to tune in to 550 AM KTSA next Monday, October 4, at 11 a.m. Jack Riccardi will moderate a debate between my opponent, Dr.Masarrat Ali, and me. We hope you’ll listen and call in with questions or comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome article.

Have a look at my website moving companies PA